• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can’t Stop Pissing from Beer

33 minutes ago, failos said:

What do I do? I’ll be 31 at the end of the month, so I don’t have any prostate issues—but even one beer makes me piss non-stop. Any solutions (other than not drinking beer) ?

Light lagers? 

38 minutes ago, failos said:

What do I do? I’ll be 31 at the end of the month, so I don’t have any prostate issues—but even one beer makes me piss non-stop. Any solutions (other than not drinking beer) ?

This post reads like you're drunk. If one beer does that to you then you may be a wuss. 

Just now, failos said:

Thanks broski

FYI. You aren’t the only one that pisses a lot when drinking. I don’t know what it is about getting a soda from the movies but that shit makes me pee real bad. I have to get up like twice during the whole movie. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

FYI. You aren’t the only one that pisses a lot when drinking. I don’t know what it is about getting a soda from the movies but that shit makes me pee real bad. I have to get up like twice during the whole movie. 

It’s especially bad at baseball games, too. I hate it.

It's funny. For a while, I could make the 3 hour trek to Tree House or Trillium or whatever, have a few drinks, then drive all the way home without having to piss. 

But it's weird. Right now I'm getting heavily buzzed and have pissed once in the last 2 hours. But some days I'll drink the same amount and I'm pissing every 20 minutes.

Not sure it's a prostate issue. Could be about how much you ate before drinking, or WHAT you ate. Or hell even the type of beer idk.

I try to use my pissing frequency to monitor my drunkenness and to see if I can have another without getting completely wasted, but unfortunately it's far too inconsistent and ultimately unreliable.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Maybe a trip to your friendly urologist is in order because you could be experiencing a bladder infection. 

Last time I went to a urologist, he botched a cystoscopy while asking if I was Jewish—and I screamed like a little bitch. I’d rather die from bladder cancer than experience that again.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah well, having been down that bladder cancer road I'd caution you to reconsider. 

Sorry to hear that.

I simply refuse to do a cystoscopy without being under anesthesia or heavily sedated. Is that a thing? The only reason I had a cystoscopy in the first place was b/c blood was found in my urine.