• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Update: Trout just healing slowly, Rendon won't be ready this week

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

The Angels don't play the D-Backs again, so I'm not sure what you mean.  The Angels have 3 games against the Rockies and 1 against Oakland before the trade deadline passes.  Even if they win all 4 of those, I personally still think they should sell--and certainly shouldn't bring in any rentals.

l meant Colorado, when is the deadline? l thought it was July 31. that would give us 3 games against the A's. they only really need a pen upgrade.

18 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

It wouldn't surprise me if that occurs, but it would be monumentally stupid, given the way the rest of the schedule plays out.

Yes after 4 games with slumping A's, we will play 3 tough series in August. We also play Texas for 4, Blue Jays for 4, Tigers for 3, Guardians for 3, O's for 3, and Yankees for 3.

It seems to me not to terrible of a schedule to me considering the way our SP has improved recently. Just upgrade the bullpen and go for it

4 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

It seems to me not to terrible of a schedule to me considering the way our SP has improved recently. Just upgrade the bullpen and go for it

I think this is a fallacy... Our SP only "improves" when we play sub-500 teams... We get hammered by playoff-bound clubs... This team epitomizes a .500 team stuck in no-mans-land...

7 minutes ago, Deek said:

I think this is a fallacy... Our SP only "improves" when we play sub-500 teams... We get hammered by playoff-bound clubs... This team epitomizes a .500 team stuck in no-mans-land...

This is also not true. They’re really really bad against three teams and have been really good against the others. They’re 1-6 against the Rays and 3-6 against the Astros and 3-9 against the A’s. That’s a 7-21 record.

They’re 15 games over against everyone else including Dodgers, Blue Jays, White Sox, and yes against all the bad teams. 

1 hour ago, Deek said:

We're suppose to beat the bad teams, we have improved our SP over July but the RP is still bad. when and if Trout gets back we should be able to make a run for the WC.