• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who are Victor, Craig and Lowell?

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh and who is Victor’s mom? Thanks.

Lowell is Mike Lowell former third baseman for the Red Sox

Craig was a poster here famous for posting things that have already been posted

Victor was also a poster here and his mom was a tremendous whore

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Lowell is Mike Lowell former third baseman for the Red Sox

Craig was a poster here famous for posting things that have already been posted

Victor was also a poster here and his mom was a tremendous whore

Was Victor’s mom hot like Stiffler’s mom?

Craig came about when @HaloNArizona started two different posts within a day or two about the same exact thing. Since his first name is Craig (a very noble and distinguished name, btw), what he did was termed a Craig.

edge: Lowell came about from a playoff preview between the halos and blosox. I think it was an LA Times reporter who was going through each position and stating which team had the better player. Chone Figgins had had a really good year, most here feeling it was better than Lowell’s by a clear amount, but the Times writer said Edge:Lowell, and an aw.com meme was created.

15 minutes ago, Tank said:

Craig came about when @HaloNArizona started two different posts within a day or two about the same exact thing. Since his first name is Craig (a very noble and distinguished name, btw), what he did was termed a Craig.

edge: Lowell came about from a playoff preview between the halos and blosox. I think it was an LA Times reporter who was going through each position and stating which team had the better player. Chone Figgins had had a really good year, most here feeling it was better than Lowell’s by a clear amount, but the Times writer said Edge:Lowell, and an aw.com meme was created.

For the Edge: Lowell  I think it had to do with the writers reasoning as well. It was something stupid like he was a team leader or some crap like that.

https://www.espn.com/boston/columns/story?columnist=gomez_pedro&id=4531541

Third base: Chone Figgins (Angels) vs. Mike Lowell (Red Sox)

Figgins has made the most of his time at third base. But he's simply not the prototypical run-producer at a corner position like third base, though he possesses more speed (42 stolen bases) than most at the same position. Lowell has been fighting off nagging injuries during the past month and is recovering from a torn labrum in his right hip. He's still managed to drive in 75 runs in 119 games.

Edge: Lowell.

Now if someone can somehow link to the OG Craig posts, I'll eat my hat.