• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (4-24-2021) Let's Start A Winning Streak!!

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Fourts said:

Sorry - I didn’t mean the excuse of stats.  I meant overall having an excuse for the bad P results year after year - injuries, bad defense, bad luck, etc.  It’s always something.  One common thing is the Angels have a mediocre or worse than league average team.  While having the best player in baseball and a top 15-30% payroll.  How/why?!?!?

I get what you're saying and I'd agree with you if only I didn't believe the data.   But like I said previously -- the data will normalize.  We still dont know which set of numbers are the false read because it's early.   But there is currently reason to believe the SP will actually be a lot better than it's been.  

FTR, I've been on Canning all year for being the baddie in the group... Even as people were wanting to string up Quintana.   He needs to go fix his shit somewhere where he won't be hurting the team.

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I also root for LMU and Missouri because of family.

Just answer the question, Claire.

How about MIT since my dad was an aerospace engineer and wanted me to follow his footsteps. I was at the NASA museum today to look at some of his work on Apollo and the shuttle. Or I could be lying.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

How about MIT since my dad was an aerospace engineer and wanted me to follow his footsteps. I was at the NASA museum today to look at some of his work on Apollo and the shuttle. Or I could be lying.

XyyBtz8.gif

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Ha...  My Dad did a year and a half at MIT then the whole Cuban Revolution started to brew and he had bigger fish to fry...

1 minute ago, Fourts said:

I have a long and very distinguished educational background too. But I’m not bringing it up all the time and using it to downgrade some others.  Sounds like maybe someone is overcompensating for something that isn’t up to snuff?!?!

kind of goes without saying

Just now, Fourts said:

I have a long and very distinguished educational background too. But I’m not bringing it up all the time and using it to downgrade some others.  Sounds like maybe someone is overcompensating for something that isn’t up to snuff?!?!

Are you saying Lou drives a Prius?

1 minute ago, Fourts said:

Nobody is downgrading anyone (unless they went to sc).