• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tell me Big Poopy isn't juiced.

Ortiz said at one point hat he knows he was on the same list hat Arod was on before hey started testing. So he has in a roundabout way admitted he juiced. But he has sure backtracked on hat over he last few years. His transformation from he light hitting David arias in Seattle and Minnesota to the slugging David Ortiz is much more than just hitting in a bandbox. They started testing in earnest and his numbers went down. I think he has just found the newest of substances they don't have a test for yet. If he were to leave Boston he would be outed just like manny was.

There could be a fourth option - the league knows about it and looks the other way. Has a Boston player been suspended for steroids yet? I know there has been accusations that the whole team was juicing atone point.

Manny Ramirez.

I suppose his numbers actually went down when manny was caught. Plus if he gets to be more selective by rarely seeing a called strike while behind in the count it makes it so much easier to hit. Lets not forget George mitchel as a minority owner of he redfux and I seem to remember there was only one obscure redfux name in the Mitchell report. Ped rumors floated around Ortiz, manny, green well, conseco, roger, foulkes and several others. But hey never really got past rumor until they left Boston. Baseball knew what was going on and condoned it.