• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

436197725_970103517813834_70785174165005

If you're looking for some pork spare ribs for that big Passover dinner, Foodmaster has them for a really good price.

That sale was in 2005.

Yes, I get it.

I've probably mentioned this on here before, but the inspiration for the "Standin' on a corner" part of that song was a girl getting into a flatbed Ford on what is actually the corner of Switzer Canyon Dr. and Rt. 66 in Flagstaff, AZ. There used to be a Der Weinerschnitzel there, which is now the Dog Haus. Decent hot dogs, pretty good breakfast burritos. They always seem to get voted "Best in Flagstaff" for their breakfast burrito but its not anywhere close to the actual best breakfast burrito in Flagstaff. Anyway, Jackson Browne didn't like how Flagstaff sounded in it and I think the story goes that Don Henley suggested the Winslow line.

That picture makes Winslow look like somewhere you might want to spend some time. It doesn't really have much to offer. I'd put it on par with Barstow or Needles, just colder in the winter.  If you do find yourself in Winslow, definitely check out the Turquoise Room in the La Posada hotel.  Super cool vibe with excellent food. Lots of locally sourced ingredients and even some Navajo dishes.