• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

bizarre_product_02.jpg

Not the best name that they could have come up with.

i_extraordinary_food_names_009_504e1096b

In before someone says, "That's just what my girlfriend calls it."

enhanced-buzz-4779-1380557273-48.jpg

Great name for a candy.

funny-business-slogans-1.jpg

Never eat breakfast with this guy.

poo-poo-smoothies.png

I'll pass.

hqdefault.jpg

No comment.

worst-bad-product-names-004.jpg

worst-funny-product-name-golden-shower.j

27a85d53a7aa13fd5ee21c5b8d4b8405.jpg

When you shower with that special someone.

food-name-fail-burger-king-anus.jpg

linux_vs_microsoft.jpg

But are they compatible?

33c02922ba29453e9425b1f39f47fc06.jpg

Only bad thing.  Your birthday would be the same day of the week every year.  So if you have a Wednesday, it would just suck.  Mine would fall on a Thursday every year.  Yeah, not going to happen. 

mine would always be on a saturday. that'd be fine with me.

bizarre_product_02.jpg

So which is the better name.  Tasty baby or the flavor of Bollywood Baby?  I guess they were going to try Hollywood Baby, but it was just spoiled, superficial, and plastic tasting.

enhanced-buzz-4779-1380557273-48.jpg

I guess it's an after dinner mint after a certain activity. 

food-name-fail-burger-king-anus.jpg

Now we know what part of the cow Burger Kings meat comes from.

Only you can stop the carnage.

12998494_1160500954013181_28599242665546

I've been vegetarian for about 15 years. The militant vegans are the worst. A girl I grew up with is vegan--as evidenced by the disturbingly bloody pictures of animals in various stages of slaughter that she routinely posts on Facebook. She must have looked at my profile because she ascertained that I was vegetarian and she started sending me messages asking me how long I've been "a friend of the Earth" and a bunch of other stuff. I told her I quit eating meat around 2000, but I still consume dairy products. The chick lashed into me like I just killed a baby cow in front of her: "Dairy is just as bad as eating meat! You're not doing enough to stop the bloodshed! Vegetarians are just as weak and uncaring as carnivores!" These are the only ones I can remember. I should see if I still have the messages and post them. They're hilarious. She and her cohorts consider vegetarians to be "part of the problem." She refers to vegetarians on a regular basis as "non-vegans."  So in one of the messages, I told her that she is tremendously passionate about her cause and she must have been fighting for it for a long time. She said that she decided that she felt too guilty eating meat and decided to quit--six months ago. So, she ate meat for 42 years and since she stopped six months ago, she feels she has the right to give me a hard time for eating a slice of cheese.

Edited by Ray McKigney

I've been vegetarian for about 15 years. The militant vegans are the worst. A girl I grew up with is vegan--as evidenced by the disturbingly bloody pictures of animals in various stages of slaughter that she routinely posts on Facebook. She must have looked at my profile because she ascertained that I was vegetarian and she started sending me messages asking me how long I've been "a friend of the Earth" and a bunch of other stuff. I told her I quit eating meat around 2000, but I still consume dairy products. The chick lashed into me like I just killed a baby cow in front of her: "Dairy is just as bad as eating meat! You're not doing enough to stop the bloodshed! Vegetarians are just as weak and uncaring as carnivores!" These are the only ones I can remember. I should see if I still have the messages and post them. They're hilarious. She and her cohorts consider vegetarians to be "part of the problem." She refers to vegetarians on a regular basis as "non-vegans."  So in one of the messages, I told her that she is tremendously passionate about her cause and she must have been fighting for it for a long time. She said that she decided that she felt too guilty eating meat and decided to quit--six months ago. So, she ate meat for 42 years and since she stopped six months ago, she feels she has the right to give me a hard time for eating a slice of cheese.

wow, that must have been a lot of pent-up hostility about a lot of things.

i think it's also worth noting that she probably had a double double more recently than nate.