• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's your mask of choice?

my favorite artist is Wyland. has a studio in newport and paints and sculpts amazing ocean life scenes. wife bought me one of his masks. it's as tiny as a seat at fenway.

i wear a cheap cloth one i found online. when we have kids back on campus, i'm planning to splurge and get one with the regulators on it.

i looked into that adidas sports one somebody recommended, but they're sold out. looked like a good option.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

my favorite artist is Wyland. has a studio in newport and paints and sculpts amazing ocean life scenes. wife bought me one of his masks. it's as tiny as a seat at fenway.

He paints beautiful picture of ocean life.

He has a real nice studio in Maui.

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

He paints beautiful picture of ocean life.

He has a real nice studio in Maui.

we visited the maui studio when we were there three years ago. just incredible work.

when we stay at my brothers time share in newport, we always pop into his shop. the last three times i've been there, he was too, and there wasn't really anyone else around. pretty cool to just chat with him and take a picture. he's a really chill guy.

33 minutes ago, Tank said:

i wear a cheap cloth one i found online. when we have kids back on campus, i'm planning to splurge and get one with the regulators on it.

i looked into that adidas sports one somebody recommended, but they're sold out. looked like a good option.

Wyland dolphin statues were my go to gift for girlfriends when I was in high school. That and herpes. 

I go to this place that is basically a speakeasy since the lockdown. The owner just asks that we have masks in case authorities come in. I didn't have one and someone threw me one and I thought it would be a funny joke. Then people started cheering and I realized I was in the most Republican place in OC.

trump.jpg

57 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I go to this place that is basically a speakeasy since the lockdown. The owner just asks that we have masks in case authorities come in. I didn't have one and someone threw me one and I thought it would be a funny joke. Then people started cheering and I realized I was in the most Republican place in OC.

trump.jpg

Didn't think Adam was a MAGA.

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

This is my chosen mask. Full disclosure, I removed the disk from the filter so it’s just a straight breathing hole so if you see me stay clear

B0523039-3094-41CF-827F-28C9666A57F0.jpeg

So that’s not you in your profile picture? Ha ha, Adam owes me $20.