• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rojas Family Chronicles

28 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

Whoa great find. I always enjoy @VictorRojas related content. Looks like they are only 3 subscribers from 100, maybe we can get his channel above that threshold.

Victor shared it on his personal FB timeline, I watched it about 30min before I posted it here.

Victor (and Mark) remind me of that friendly "neighbor/friend" who you know, and you enjoy their company when watching a game (live or on TV) who's always in a great mood, and has a TON of cool stories to tell!

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Pretty cool.

I liked talking with him about KC. His story about how he got where he is now is such a wild ride and one of the cooler stories of bouncing around gigs and industries. I forget if he shared it here or responded to someone on Twitter.

I hope this does well for him.

His story was written about a year ago. Totally amazing on Victors "Wild Ride" from working at Norstrom to player to Assistant GM (of a minor league team) to where he's at now.

You can easily tell Victor is a "Man with a Mission" when it comes time to take care of things.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/baseball-voices-victor-rojas-angels-tv-play-by-play-man-on-mike-trout-jose-canseco-and-an-unusual-career-path/15yesfy51jokc1bu8r72m3c9mi