• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ever Wonder If Some of the Current Guys Just Aren't Winners?

Guys like Kendrick, Callaspo, and Aybar just don't strike me as winners. They're not awful players, but it just seems like we can't win with them. Then you combine that with the fat lard in the dugout and it's no surprise that we're losing games to one of the worst teams in a decade. Something needs to change, either fire lasagna Mike, or trade away some of these guys and start fresh. We gotta take away Scioscia's little boy toys. Look how bitter he was when Hatcher was fired...it turned the team around, so why not fire someone and try to catch lightning in a bottle.

By far the thing that pisses me off the most is that we don't even get a quote out of Arte. Is he alive? Is he vacationing? DOES HE CARE? I'm so sick of this group of losers with no changes being made!

What do you think should be done?

Is that you Anaheim Baseball team/Anaheim Hockey team?

So frustrating is this team how are we not able to beat Houston? This was to be the soft part of our schedule and we are blowing it.

Our situational hitting is killing us. Do not know the fix and do not think it is to tear up the infield. Lighting a fire under the team is

the answer. Heads must roll.

Guys like Kendrick, Callaspo, and Aybar just don't strike me as winners. They're not awful players, but it just seems like we can't win with them. Then you combine that with the fat lard in the dugout and it's no surprise that we're losing games to one of the worst teams in a decade. Something needs to change, either fire lasagna Mike, or trade away some of these guys and start fresh. We gotta take away Scioscia's little boy toys. Look how bitter he was when Hatcher was fired...it turned the team around, so why not fire someone and try to catch lightning in a bottle.

By far the thing that pisses me off the most is that we don't even get a quote out of Arte. Is he alive? Is he vacationing? DOES HE CARE? I'm so sick of this group of losers with no changes being made!

The winningest manager in the history of the Angels' franchise.  The 49th winningest manager in the history of baseball!  Yet you  suggest he isn't a winner??????

Interesting???

So many to pick from, and you lead with Kendrick. With a line of 298/338/450/787, he currently holds the highest average and one of the best lines of any regular player on the team to date, last week averaging .320 with a .850 OPS alone. Yet you lead with him as one of the losers you would like to see go. It appears to me that your comments are one of a knee jerk type and not really thought out. Understandable considering the last few days, but one in need of more thought IMO.