• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

Just now, Vegas Halo Fan said:

He didn't pull the trigger, but he has created an environment that emboldens people like this and makes them believe that their actions are justified.

Just like Obama emboldened blacks in Chicago to kill eachother with his whole Hopey- Changey thing?

yes, it was a joke. 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

I call bullshit. People can't go in and change someone else's MyLife page unless they have the password for it. It isn't Wikipedia, where anyone can change anything. More likely Trumpanzees coming up with an unsupported excuse to take the heat off their own kind.

20 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

He didn't pull the trigger, but he has created an environment that emboldens people like this and makes them believe that their actions are justified.

So Obama emboldened the San Bernardino and Orlando shooters? It sure seems like this shit was going on well before Trump came into the picture. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Not playing Devil's advocate, but do we know the Ohio shooter's motives yet? I legit haven't seen it.

Trump.

Seriously, one of those murdered was his sister, so I have to believe that had something to do with it.

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ok, now explain to me the mass shootings that occurred while Obama was President.

Lou, I find it really difficult to take you seriously when you’re like this.  Are you wanting to disagree that there is an intensifying of violent white nationalist activity and rhetoric now ? You know as well as I do that the twisted fu*ck in Connecticut that lit up the babies at that school was motivated  by something different then the MAGA fuc*k head that shot up the Walmart.  Or the guy that attacked the Mosque or the guy that attacked the Synagogue.  

We have a problem with access to firearms. Which is related but separate to problem with white supremacy.  That our piece of shit President offers political validation to.  I have no idea why you guys keep bringing up Obama ? The riots ?? Is that it.  Fuc*king shameful dude.  I’m serious.  Fuc*king sorry.  Mass shooting are not new.  The intensity of white nationalist activity is a thing of the moment.  Why do you insist on the conflation of the two ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m not sure,  I know he had body armor and a long gun.  That’s all I know specifically. 

I mean it's certainly possible he's a white supremacist but I'll refrain from making that assumption until more facts come out.

I mean the El Paso shooter was unquestionably inspired by Trump and it's despicable that people will deny that. But it could just be a one-time thing and not a trend. I don't think the Chicago shooter was thinking of Trump in the slightest.