• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

24 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You know my thoughts on Trump.  He is a hypocritical, horrible , selfish and awful person.  I don’t need any more confirmation on that.

personally I don’t hate him nearly as much as you do though.  

I feel left out. 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

As penance, you must make three st1ckboy jokes by the end of April.

Knock knock, who's there, st1ckboy, st1ckboy who, fuck off and open the door.

Damn there I go swearing again. I need to go outside, it's in the 90's here, doesn't that kill off the Rona?

4 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Knock knock, who's there, st1ckboy, st1ckboy who, fuck off and open the door.

Damn there I go swearing again. I need to go outside, it's in the 90's here, doesn't that kill off the Rona?

Test it out. If we don't hear back from you, we'll assume it doesn't.

22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But it goes deeper than Trump. Trump is simply jumping on the Republican bandwagon of suppressing votes, by perpetuating the lie that voter fraud is prevalent and mail-in voting contributes to it. 

This is America. Democracy is king. No public servant would perpetuate a lie.

11 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Speaking of the ridiculous voting situation in Wisconsin what are everyone’s thoughts about how these primaries should be done and for that matter, the federal election in November.

It should be 100% mail-in voting, across the country, with the option to vote in person but people encouraged to stay home and fill out their ballots.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It should be 100% mail-in voting, across the country, with the option to vote in person but people encouraged to stay home and fill out their ballots.

Only if the rules for non signed and non matching signatures on mail in ballots are followed.  We might get final results a couple of weeks later.  Imagine the "hanging chad" fiasco multiplied by fifty.  

27 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Speaking of the ridiculous voting situation in Wisconsin what are everyone’s thoughts about how these primaries should be done and for that matter, the federal election in November.

I'm not sure how it should be done, but I understand the hesitancy to allow the federal government to call a national emergency to delay an election.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wouldn’t that make it even harder for the ones who struggle with opportunities to vote?

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

It is one of the claims when when arguments are made about how hard it is for people to vote.

I don't get what you are saying. Is it easier for some people to vote in person, than it is to vote by mail? 

30 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't get what you are saying. Is it easier for some people to vote in person, than it is to vote by mail? 

I think it is fine, that is how I vote.  I just know when I have suggested that folks who have had difficulty voting should do it by mail, that idea is rejected.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think it is fine, that is how I vote.  I just know when I have suggested that folks who have had difficulty voting should do it by mail, that idea is rejected.

Rejected by who?

10 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean whether it's easier or not is irrelevant at this point. It's simply the safest way to vote.

If a better idea comes about then by all means. 

We will be in full Mad Max mode if we are still under lockdown by November 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

We will be in full Mad Max mode if we are still under lockdown by November 

I don't know if we'll still be in "lockdown" but I can't imagine tens of thousands of people showing up to vote in person being a good idea.