• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 hours ago, Lou said:

image.jpg

she can play with my dreidel any time

well played.  

isn't a dreidel a small object with a mushroom shaped top?

My satirical comments of course have nothing to do with celebrating Hanukkah but pointing out her family members running around claiming they saved Christmas for us. 

Our Commander in Chief about alternate energy sources:

“I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”"

He has "studied it better than anybody".

22 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I would rank him as one of the top manufacturers of fumes and gases spewing into the atmosphere. 

I also find it hard to believe that he "never understood wind", with as much of it as he generates.

There has not been a poorer representative of the American people in the White House in my lifetime - and Eisenhower was President when I was born.

4 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Our Commander in Chief about alternate energy sources:

“I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”"

He has "studied it better than anybody".

after trump leaves office, will never again make fun of a president who uses prepared remarks.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

after trump leaves office, will never again make fun of a president who uses prepared remarks.

Trump strays off script so often that his speech writers are probably worried that someone will believe that they wrote what was spoken. I have heard presidents stray from the script many times, but none of them sound as totally moronic as Trump does when he does it. He literally has no idea what he is talking about, but he "knows more about" it or has "studied it more" than anyone else.

This is a president who wants to increase our dependence upon coal (to buy votes in the coal belt, no doubt), blathering about all of the pollution generated by windmills.

Trump spews hot garbage out of his mouth but windmills are a waste of time. All they do is make libs feel good about themselves and make money for bullshit lobbies.

Even in rich countries playing with subsidised wind and solar, a huge slug of their renewable energy comes from wood and hydro, the reliable renewables. Meanwhile, world energy demand has been growing at about 2 per cent a year for nearly 40 years. Between 2013 and 2014, again using International Energy Agency data, it grew by just under 2,000 terawatt-hours.

If wind turbines were to supply all of that growth but no more, how many would need to be built each year? The answer is nearly 350,000, since a two-megawatt turbine can produce about 0.005 terawatt-hours per annum. That’s one-and-a-half times as many as have been built in the world since governments started pouring consumer funds into this so-called industry in the early 2000s.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/wind-turbines-are-neither-clean-nor-green-and-they-provide-zero-global-energy/

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Trump spews hot garbage out of his mouth but windmills are a waste of time.

No one is debating the benefits of windmills, just reporting the idiocy that Trump, who has "studied it better than anybody", says about them. He says nothing about their relative inefficiency, just a bunch of nonsense about them generating pollution.

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

No one is debating the benefits of windmills, just reporting the idiocy that Trump, who has "studied it better than anybody", says about them. He says nothing about their relative inefficiency, just a bunch of nonsense about them generating pollution.

He hates windmills because they built some by his Scottish golf club.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-47400641

12 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

“I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

ludeb9-b78875539z.120111108174524000gk913bhec.1.jpg