• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

"He's my boy".

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done.  I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.  So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

Holder, who's been held in contempt the House of Representatives and has been the focus of numerous Republican-led Congressional investigations, also joked that his childhood in New York left him well prepared for the slings and arrows of Washington.

"It’s tough, but when you understand what the stakes are, and what the opportunity is that we have, I can deal with all the nonsense," Holder said in the interview. "I can deal with whatever they throw at me.  I grew up tough in New York City, you know, so if this is the best they’ve got in Washington, I’m ready for it."

130404_eric_holder_obama_ap_6051.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, Taylor said:

Ten bucks says Barr resigns within the week, but then the country forgets and moves on to something else.

Ten bucks Comey's going to be sharing a cot with the Obama Administration at the Gray Bar Hotel.

There were 7, possibly up to 12 spies unleashed on the Trump Campaign during 2016. The CIA used allies like GB, Italy, Poland and Australia to assist with the spying.  The day after Trump won, the MI6 Chief retired for "family" reasons.

FBI agents (Strozk and Page)  recently tried to recruit informants in the White House to report back on White House briefings. They approached Mike Pence's ex- Chief of Staff's wife.

11 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

There were 7, possibly up to 12 spies unleashed on the Trump Campaign during 2016. The CIA used allies like GB, Italy, Poland and Australia to assist with the spying.  The day after Trump won, the MI6 Chief retired for "family" reasons.

FBI agents (Strozk and Page)  recently tried to recruit informants in the White House to report back on White House briefings. They approached Mike Pence's ex- Chief of Staff's wife.

Thanks for the Infowars update

On 4/30/2019 at 6:37 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Rico, Mueller could have explicitly spelled out that Trump committed obstruction.  He instead passed that job onto congress.  Spineless.  But it is what it is.  Barr is an agent of Donald Trump.  He’s not going to act in anyway that will threaten the president.  I’m not sure what you think should be done.  I’m sympathetic to the idea that impeachment is appropriate as a matter of principle.  But I also wonder whether dealing with it is worth the political cost.  Do you really think impeachment would damage Trump enough to get him voted out ? Think about how they lie now.  Think about how Trump is viewed by a substantial number of Americans. How do you think this will go ? I have genuine doubts that it is effective as a means to cause Donald Trump to lose the election.  In addition there is zero chance he would be removed through the impeachment process.  

IMO it would just paint Trump as a sympathetic figure at this point.

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump has announced 25% tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods as trade talks are possibly breaking down.

He will also shortly impose 25% tariffs on another $325 billion of goods.

The stock market will be very ugly tomorrow.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/05/traders-brace-for-sharp-sell-off-on-trumps-tariff-threat.html

Yep

15 hours ago, Jason said:

His impulsive tweets on a Sunday evening have caused chaos in the stock market. No big problem, right? His economic team was also caught completely off balance.

His new tariff threats have increased the odds of a full-scale trade war which could result in a nice little 10-20% drop in the markets. Just when things were starting to look good and the economy humming along. The president is apparently unaware that a new bear market could lead to a recession and an election loss next year. 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

His impulsive tweets on a Sunday evening have caused chaos in the stock market. No big problem, right? His economic team was also caught completely off balance.

His new tariff threats have increased the odds of a full-scale trade war which could result in a nice little 10-20% drop in the markets. Just when things were starting to look good and the economy humming along. The president is apparently unaware that a new bear market could lead to a recession and an election loss next year. 

Problem is, this is how the rich Republicans get richer.  Rich are seeing this as, well,, the stupid are selling, I get a 20% discount on my stocks.  Buy it up, and when the treaty gets signed, they will make 25% in a month. 

Or has everyone not noticed that this is the way Trump uses his Twitter WMD?  

19 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The stock market will be very ugly tomorrow.

Then

4 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

His new tariff threats have increased the odds of a full-scale trade war which could result in a nice little 10-20% drop in the markets.

Solid