• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

"We passed 25k, yay! it's me and all about me!!!

"Oh shit, stock market is not doing so great it's the Dems and the Fed.  BOO!!!!

"We just passed 25k again, yay! Stock market seems to be back on because of me and all about me again!!!

When he attains a 3rd grade competence level I would be open to hearing him explain it. 

20 hours ago, wopphil said:

I am not a lib. I have been a registered Republican my whole life. (But in all honesty, it is hard to continue identifying as Republican when the overwhelming majority of the party supports Lil' Hitler.)

Trump will destroy the Republican party. How are you going to feel when the backlash against him results in 8 years of Pocohantas as president?

Trump did destroy The Weekly Standard, didn't he?

20 hours ago, wopphil said:

I am not a lib. I have been a registered Republican my whole life. (But in all honesty, it is hard to continue identifying as Republican when the overwhelming majority of the party supports Lil' Hitler.)

Trump will destroy the Republican party. How are you going to feel when the backlash against him results in 8 years of Pocohantas as president?

Have no fear, never-Trumper. He will trounce Pocohantas and others.

57 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I don't remember the then Army Air Corps celebrating breaking the sound barrier the second time.

tenor.gif

The Air Force was established in June of 1947, the first Secretary was sworn into office in September. The Sound barrier was broken in October of the same year by Air Force Captain Chuck Yeager. 

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Those are the state outlines for Wisconsin and Michigan.  

Not sure if you've heard, but Hillary didn't visit those states!!  It's never been discussed on this board, but it's true!

Shit, you are right, it is those states.  Matter of fact since he has now debunked global warming those states are in a polar vortex.  Much much colder than when Obama was POTUS.  Winning!