• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree that those ideas are abhorrent and good people need to express their displeasure and disagreement with said ideas.

However, I do not want to get to the point where any opposing viewpoint of the minority is shut down because it is unpopular.

We certainly don't want to shut down opposing viewpoints but for fucks sake I have no interest in refighting WWII and especially not the Civil War. Fuck the Nazis and the rednecks. It's time to squash the bullshit and quit fighting the other puppets so we can concentrate on the puppet masters for awhile

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree that those ideas are abhorrent and good people need to express their displeasure and disagreement with said ideas.

However, I do not want to get to the point where any opposing viewpoint of the minority is shut down because it is unpopular.

It's a fine line to walk and the question is, where do you draw the line? I don't know, but the line can't be static. And, as always, the question arises about who draws the line.

Edited by Glen

If the last 100 years has taught us anything it is that it is impossible to coerce someone into changing their mind. Trying to do so only validates their preexisting biases and harden them.  We can treat the symptoms of hate and try to protect the victims from it. But this growing notion that we can go and stamp out hate with force seems as misguided as thinking we could go and stamp out terrorism with force.

34 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Totally agree.  It's sad that we have people like her in office who accept and promote an ideology of hate, evil and violence. 

Yep. It's comforting to know that her career is going to be limited by a statement like this and that she'll never attain a position of incredible power. Voters at large are more responsible and higher standards than necessary to do that. Also, when they realize that they've enabled a jackass like that, they're of enough backbone and are respectable enough to turn away and not double down on such a monster.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Yep. It's comforting to know that her career is going to be limited by a statement like this and that she'll never attain a position of incredible power. Voters at large are more responsible and higher standards than to do that. Also, when they realize that they've enabled a jackass like that, they're of enough backbone and are respectable enough to turn away and not double down on such a monster.

tenor.gif

56 minutes ago, Thomas said:

EnglishCop is taking a nice (involuntary) stay at the Oxford Center for the Mentally Irregular because of the stress.

i believe rocky balboa accused his b-i-l paulie of also being mentally irregular.

therefore, i conclude that english cop is, by default, paulie from the rocky movies.

help me welcome actor burt young to the aw.com community. huzzah!

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by Tank

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Assuming this is an actual breakup and not just part of the ongoing show.

That's another very plausible possibility.  This will distract from Trump for the moment heading into the weekend, and then by Monday many people will have moved on.