• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

9 minutes ago, Tank said:

I love watching the Olympics and will watch as much as I can. If the podium becomes a place for a lot of political statements, I’ll just mute that part or turn the channel for the moment.

You are going to mute the national anthem? Why do you hate the US? 

On 6/27/2021 at 10:11 PM, cals said:

Did you know he was on fentanyl and was resisting arrest?  He also had heart problems.  Also he had very large nostrils and they were right next to the cop car’s exhaust when he was being subdued.

Ok that's cool. Cop knelt on his neck for 9 minutes.

You and your alt account can high five each other all you want with your racist bullshit but he was murdered. End of story. Again.

15 minutes ago, cals said:

Seriously. What do you care? Cause you’re trying to be some woke lefty?  The world is likely a better place without him.

The word "woke" means absolutely nothing to me. Stop trying to be a conservative c*nt. 

I won't bother with you because you won't stop deflecting from what happened to him. I'm actually pretty sure you think it was a necessary use of force.

Hopefully you sign into your other account soon to come here and back you up.

I have nothing left to discuss with you on this. So I'm out. This thread is embarrassing.

Edited by tdawg87

Judge orders Minneapolis to hire more police officers

A judge on Thursday ordered Minneapolis to hire more police officers after ruling in favor of a group that had sued the city council over a rise in crime in the city. 

"Minneapolis is in a crisis," the eight plaintiffs connected to the conservative Upper Midwest Law Center wrote in their complaint, citing the rise in shootings and homicides and the violent George Floyd protests, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported. 

While the city is expected to have about 669 officers by next June, Hennepin County District Judge Jamie L. Anderson said the city needs to have at least 730 by June 30, 2022, or .2% of the population after the 2020 Census is published, the station reported. 

Officers in Minneapolis and many other police departments have also been leaving in droves amid the perceived anti-police climate. 

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How does a judge have the power to make a city hire more cops?

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

That's a good question and something a decent article should have answered.  

The plaintiffs sued for that and he sided with them. If that isn’t legal then they should have thrown the suit out 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The plaintiffs sued for that and he sided with them. If that isn’t legal then they should have thrown the suit out 

Oh, I read that but it didn't sink in that way. I guess when the judge rules that way the city just has to find the funds. 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Oh, I read that but it didn't sink in that way. I guess when the judge rules that way the city just has to find the funds. 

I thought the city wanted to do away with that department so I imagine they’ll appeal.

No need for cops. Just send in social workers. 

For the second time this year, an outreach worker for Safe Streets has been shot to death.

Mayor Brandon Scott Thursday night confirmed the death of Kenyell "Benny" Wilson who worked for the city's violence interruption program in Cherry Hill.

https://www.wbal.com/article/521642/2/safe-streets-worker-fatally-shot

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

For the second time this year, an outreach worker for Safe Streets has been shot to death.

Mayor Brandon Scott Thursday night confirmed the death of Kenyell "Benny" Wilson who worked for the city's violence interruption program in Cherry Hill.

This is what they get for actually listening to these SJW activists and the dumb shit they come up with 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

In January Dante Barksdale, a Safe Streets director, was shot and killed in the 200 block of Douglas Court.

Bold move killing a Barksdale in Baltimore.