• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Chuck

Gonna need to update the list since we traded Wilson.

I'm expecting big things for the system this year. We'll be adding a top 10 pick who will most likely slide into our top 5. I think Adams takes a huge step forward and makes things interesting for our outfield situation. I also expect Soriano to take a big step forward. Bradish will be in the top 10 next year.

Boldish prediction: If C-Rod is healthy for the full year, he will be our number 1 prospect in 2021.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Gonna need to update the list since we traded Wilson.

I'm expecting big things for the system this year. We'll be adding a top 10 pick who will most likely slide into our top 5. I think Adams takes a huge step forward and makes things interesting for our outfield situation. I also expect Soriano to take a big step forward. Bradish will be in the top 10 next year.

Boldish prediction: If C-Rod is healthy for the full year, he will be our number 1 prospect in 2021.

I agree on Adams and Rodriguez. 

Bradish was traded to O's for Bundy.

47 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I would add Chris Rodriguez - if healthy. I think Deveaux  and Knowles might go up a bit, but not hugely so - more consolidate as legit prospects.

Yeah, we've still yet to see what Rod truly has to offer. Hoping this is the year. Putting him, Soriano, Stallings, Yan (if they don't fast track him into relief because of his 40 man spot) and Pina should really be something. 

Deveaux and Knowles will be with keeping an eye on. Knowles moving up to A Ball should provide a challenge. Deveaux getting that additional season in Orem next year should help him learn to hit a bit more and instill some confidence.