• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Chuck

11 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realChrisRod/status/1215075576471384064

That bottom half has gotten a lot bigger.

I agree sir. It appears as though he's built up some strength in the lower half of his body. This will be great going forward as his lower half can take some of the stress off his back. I'm excited to see what C-Rod is capable of!

CRod is the guy I’m most excited to follow this season. Remember the hype from last year?

@KyleAGlaser: Rodriguez was off to a fast start in the Cal League - 9.1 IP, 6 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 4 BB, 13 K. I had scouts throwing 70 grades on his fastball, slider and changeup, although not all at the same time. 

“To be able to touch 97 (mph) and have the command of all four of his pitches, that’s elite stuff,” Inland Empire pitching coach Michael Wuertz said. “You don’t see that at this level. Most of those guys are in the big leagues.”

Rodriguez, 20, came out sitting 94-95 mph and touching 97 mph with his fastball to turn heads immediately. That was just the appetizer.

The 6-foot-2 righthander began snapping off a swing-and-miss 87-89 mph slider, introduced an 84-87 mph changeup that had lefthanded hitters lunging and lastly revealed a late-breaking 81-83 mph curveball that locked up batters’ knees, all in the first inning.”

🤤 🤤 🤤 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

All kidding aside, thanks @tdawg87...

From my own experience in body building I can tell you that if your core and legs are strong, you can diminish to entirely eliminate all back issues.

Agreed completely. All lower back troubles I had were solved by strengthening my glutes and hammies. Still working on the core, but the differences are pretty dramatic.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

Will now that you mention it, he does look a little swole on the lower half, particularly toward the top. A little budge.... Clearly from a muscle of sorts. Hmmmm. It moved. 

Is @tdawg87's bunk/dojo available for rent?

Yes but it's a one room bunk and I sleep there. If I lift up my gut there's room. 

It's $200 a week.

59 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes but it's a one room bunk and I sleep there. If I lift up my gut there's room. 

It's $200 a week.

And let me guess, if he tries to have sex with you, he won't  get past second base?