• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Chuck

14 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Tomorrow is Baseball America's top 30 prospects! 

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.19.22 AM.png

I presume they'll graduate Adell.  With Marsh, Detmers, and maybe Adams in the top 100.   Otherwise, I don't think the list changes all that much from last year.  A shame that Adell isn't likely to stay on the prospect lists because he really is still just a prospect.  

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.12.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.12.55 PM.png

The scouting report on Chris Rodriguez's pitches is hilarious....  When a guy throws 97, has a wipeout slider, and a third plus pitch the last thing you expect to read is, his fourth pitch (changeup) may be his best pitch.

If there is one guy they need to hold on to......

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

The scouting report on Chris Rodriguez's pitches is hilarious....  When a guy throws 97, has a wipeout slider, and a third plus pitch the last thing you expect to read is, his fourth pitch (changeup) may be his best pitch.

If there is one guy they need to hold on to......

I saw that. I was like, this guy should be our #1 prospect. I mean I understand why, his injuries to date have been a concern, but damn he's talented. 

• Chuck unpinned and locked this topic
1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I saw that. I was like, this guy should be our #1 prospect. I mean I understand why, his injuries to date have been a concern, but damn he's talented. 

I've never really given a deal about his injury mostly because it was one thing they tried to rehab then had to go fix.  He's shown no ill effects since the surgery...  More importantly he was still getting stronger and working out the entire time.  The time off might have been devastating as a hitter but pitchers.... If you can get them out, you can get them out.  

There's a reason I've always ranked him highly, even when he was in the MASH unit, you just don't see guys able to throw the stuff he does.   

• Chuck unlocked this topic
3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I've never really given a deal about his injury mostly because it was one thing they tried to rehab then had to go fix.  He's shown no ill effects since the surgery...  More importantly he was still getting stronger and working out the entire time.  The time off might have been devastating as a hitter but pitchers.... If you can get them out, you can get them out.  

There's a reason I've always ranked him highly, even when he was in the MASH unit, you just don't see guys able to throw the stuff he does.   

I'm pretty stoked that there's a good chance that Detmers, Rodriguez, Kochanowicz & Yan could be solid contributors of the Angels rotation by 2022, perhaps even this season for Detmers/Rodriquez. 

Plus you have a woman which not all of us

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm stoked that I can drive 4 hours to wine country in Tri-Cities to watch a weekend of Angels minor league games, get some interviews and drink some wine! 

do.  All I think I remember how.