• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question about Rendon

beatlesrule

Just now, Kevinb said:

Why? Do you disagree with the premise that of the 4 major sports baseball is the one you least get to “play” with the other teammates ? 

that's a different question 

how often does an offensive lineman "play with" a wide receiver? 

how about a DL and a safety? using your rationale, the only time a defensive player ever plays with a teammate is when they're in on the same tackle. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

that's a different question 

how often does an offensive lineman "play with" a wide receiver? 

how about a DL and a safety? using your rationale, the only time a defensive player ever plays with a teammate is when they're in on the same tackle. 

Defensive lineman play together. Linebackers play together. Corners play together. O lineman play together. And the skilled positions on offense play together with different routes etc and obviously the quarterback. Would you say football “plays” together more than baseball or vice versa? I’m honestly curious not trying to be trolling. I honestly believe baseball is the least team sport of the team sports. I still love baseball but just don’t think it’s very team. Pitcher and catcher obviously is something entirely different but ya. 

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Alright well I tried. Goodnight sir. Merry Christmas Eve. 

sorry, but if you're going to say that corners play together then you have to say infielders play together. Or how about a LF and RF? Do they play together? 

how about when Trout is on base and Rendon is at the plate? 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

sorry, but if you're going to say that corners play together then you have to say infielders play together. Or how about a LF and RF? Do they play together? 

how about when Trout is on base and Rendon is at the plate? 

I think a corner and a safety play together more than a center fielder and either a left or right fielder. Especially in terms of coverage. 

I don’t think when Trout is on base and Rendon or anyone is at the plate they are really playing each other. I think situational hitting isn’t as important now as it was say 5 years ago. Especially with the three outcomes approach people have. Does Trout really have anything to do when he’s at 2nd base with the guy hitting a home run ?

1 minute ago, Lou said:

if your looking for which is "more", then baseball is a different game.  however, that wasn't your original point. 

My original point was someone was saying something about playing with trout Ohtani or Simmons. I know what my original point was. It’s all good it’s late. I think we just agree to disagree on it. It happens. 

9 hours ago, Kevinb said:

My original point was someone was saying something about playing with trout Ohtani or Simmons. I know what my original point was. It’s all good it’s late. I think we just agree to disagree on it. It happens. 

Commas are important.

16 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I need a bigger toilet.

My Christmas gift to you (and the world) is one of those new inclined toilets where you can't sit on it for more than 5 minutes.*

* Incoming reduced post count from Toby! 🤣