• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lyft overcharge

Anyone ever been overcharged? I used it yesterday. When I ordered it, it was one price, when I looked at it today, I paid almost double.

I emailed them, and they said it was the second price when I ordered it.... which I know for a fact it wasnt (I picked them instead of Uber, because they were 10 bucks cheaper at the time).

3 hours ago, failos said:

Did you use tolls?

No. Literally nothing out of the ordinary. No tolls, damage, any of that. And fwiw, the guy got me home almost half an hour earlier than it was supposed to.

I doubt theyll even look into it past this. The money is gone, no big deal, just the point. I know for a FACT what the price was when I ordered it.

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

No. Literally nothing out of the ordinary. No tolls, damage, any of that. And fwiw, the guy got me home almost half an hour earlier than it was supposed to.

I doubt theyll even look into it past this. The money is gone, no big deal, just the point. I know for a FACT what the price was when I ordered it.

Was it between Saturday and Sunday night when the time rolled back?

What were you doing out at that hour anyway?  Nothing good happens after midnight, son.

Ok, that solves it. Apparently I waited more than ten seconds to hit the confirm button... thats how my ride went from 41 to 71 dollars...

Because I dont know about you guys, but when I need a ride home, i usually open the app, then sit and ponder if id rather walk down the freeway instead of hitting the confirm button instantly to get my ride quicker than the other people waiting.

Unreal. Never using lyft again.

20191113_162825.jpg

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I like too how the disclaimer says it can increase without letting you know in the app....

The old bait and switch. This is going to be illegal really quickly and all of these apps are going to require not only real time updates but notification if the rate changes and a cancellation option.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:39 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Is it on Amex?

Dispute it through them - they'll always side with customers. Let them tell Lyft to f*ck off.