• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Interesting

Chuck

4 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Once the Angels get all the pieces in place, they can bring back Scioscia.

Whenever people start talking about bringing back former Angels players and so forth to coach I always think.  "Man, I wish Scot Shields wanted to coach"..   But as I'm sure @ten ocho recon scout can attest to this but I'm not sure him telling his pitchers to all chain smoke, milk beers and scratch themselves would really work.

9 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Whenever people start talking about bringing back former Angels players and so forth to coach I always think.  "Man, I wish Scot Shields wanted to coach"..   But as I'm sure @ten ocho recon scout can attest to this but I'm not sure him telling his pitchers to all chain smoke, milk beers and scratch themselves would really work.

Well, to be fair, the "dont smoke, kill beers and scratch yourselves" thing hasnt really worked out either.

Id give shieldsy some rope on that.

Better than spin rates anyway.

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, to be fair, the "dont smoke, kill beers and scratch yourselves" thing hasnt really worked out either.

Id give shieldsy some rope on that.

Better than spin rates anyway.

Shields always struck me as the guy sitting in the corner that just kinda did his thing but if the shit went sideways he was the first one to grab a chair and go to town on someone's melon.

Absolutely loved that guy.

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Shields always struck me as the guy sitting in the corner that just kinda did his thing but if the shit went sideways he was the first one to grab a chair and go to town on someone's melon.

Absolutely loved that guy.

that random skinny guy who didn't look like much but you'd get the vibe not to mess with.