• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay threat 9/15: Rays @ Angels Better never than late, but here it is anyway

eligrba4ever

The Angels have to average 33,382 in their last six home games to top 3,000,000.

Despite being a million games out, despite school being back in, and the NFL starting..... I just have a feeling the Angels are gonna do it!  Some how, some way, enough Angels fans are going to find their way into the stadium to support the home team.

2 hours ago, Baghdad Strad said:

“I don’t watch the games, I’m just here to bitch about the 4 A’s: Attendance, Albert, Anaheim and Arte”

I switched to Dish last week because this was the first year I couldn't get the NFL Sunday ticket free from Direct tv.

Dish doesn't carry FSN.  

So if you think I wasn't watching the games before, you ain't seen nothing of nothing yet.

I was switching to and from the Rams game yesterday. Saw Pujols score a runner with a double then steal third. Then added a turd to the top of the sundae by not running all the way through home plate and the run being erased because Calhoun got his dumb ass thrown out at second before Pujols wandered across the plate.

Then Pujols redeems himself by scorching a 3 run bomb and the relief corps doesn't completely blow the lead, for once. It was a good game to watch, provided you switched over to the Rams game.