• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE EPPLER

failos

2 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Remember that all the superfans blew Dipoto until the day he left. Once Eppler is gone they’ll trash him and blow the new GM. 

You’ve been a twat every single day you’ve been allowed to be on here whether they are playing well or not, so when you talk of superfans it falls on deaf ears.  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The results are questionable of course.  Fire Eppler is simple stupid because it won’t solve the issue.  

Right, it won’t solve it. But he’s in year 5 of HIS rebuild. At what point do you look at the results objectively and say that they just aren’t where they should be? I honestly don’t know the answer to that. 

5 years is not an unfair amount of time when you inherited the best player of all time

you cant tell me with a straight face that you DIDNT expect them to be closer to contention right now than they are. I remember people saying this would be the beginning of the WS window. And it isn’t 

1 minute ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Right, it won’t solve it. But he’s in year 5 of HIS rebuild. At what point do you look at the results objectively and say that they just aren’t where they should be? I honestly don’t know the answer to that. 

5 years is not an unfair amount of time when you inherited the best player of all time

He’s in year four. 

6 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Remember that all the superfans blew Dipoto until the day he left. Once Eppler is gone they’ll trash him and blow the new GM. 

We knighted him the Jedi-genius. 

Remember when we extended Trout and everyone was completely satisfied with the offseason. It was euphoria.  

2 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

We knighted him the Jedi-genius. 

Remember when we extended Trout and everyone was completely satisfied with the offseason. It was euphoria.  

To be fair, the Trout extension is the best he’s ever done. That and signing Ohtani and trading for Simmons. I’m not a fan of anything else he’s done.