• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rumor: Patrick Sandoval called up

rafibomb

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Another young pitcher brought up before his time, but these are not normal times.

With no starting rotation to speak of and two months left, what else can you do?

I actually agree.  Although AAA stats in that league are deceiving.  He is better than those numbers suggest he is.  

Whaddya got to lose at this point?

I hope all these young pitchers can handle the probably rough outings they may endure and grow from them. 

Canning has been up and down, but the positive for him has been he has been able to rebound. Berria and Suarez have had solid nights and had rocky nights.

Over time, I hope the smooth nights become the norm.

On the job training.

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

you just can't give your bullshit a rest can you.  You got your head handed to you last off season and you crawled back with your tail between your legs.  looking forward to that again.  

You guys take this stuff so serious I think you’re sick in the brain. It’s a baseball team. It’s a message board. It’s not a life or death situation to be taken seriously. It’s sarcasm. It’s a joke. Does the teams performance really get you down that much. Just who did I personally attack with my joking reference to Bemboom. With all due respect your response is way out of line and unnecessary. 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

It said that he's become the biggest troll on the board

again

Just stop. You make yourself look like an idiot by bashing posters because of the standings. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POOR DECISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE OR THE TEAMS PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD. WHY DON’T YOU CALL OUT THE DECISION MAKERS INSTEAD OF BLAMING POSTERS. THEY’VE HAD A VERY BAD RUN. DEAL WITH IT. 

Edited by Calzone 2

16 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

You guys take this stuff so serious I think you’re sick in the brain. It’s a baseball team. It’s a message board. It’s not a life or death situation to be taken seriously. It’s sarcasm. It’s a joke. Does the teams performance really get you down that much. Just who did I personally attack with my joking reference to Bemboom. With all due respect your response is way out of line and unnecessary. 

It's a culmination of every post whether it's Upton or Pujols or whoever.   Everything you post isn't worth the time you're spending to do it and it's just so played and lame.  I don't take annoy shit personally but it does have a way of getting just. so. old.  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

It's a culmination of every post whether it's Upton or Pujols or whoever.   Everything you post isn't worth the time you're spending to do it and it's just so played and lame.  I don't take annoy shit personally but it does have a way of getting just. so. old.  

People on here reference the team with a rhino gif taking a shit. You really need to stop taking anything on a message board so seriously. Come on, Doc, you’re smarter than that. We are supposed to be like a family here and have fun with it good or bad. We have no control over the team. We pump up Trout and we bash guys like Cahill and Harvey. There’s nothing wrong with that. None of this stuff should be taken seriously. 

2 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

People on here reference the team with a rhino gif taking a shit. You really need to stop taking anything on a message board so seriously. Come on, Doc, you’re smarter than that. We are supposed to be like a family here and have fun with it good or bad. We have no control over the team. We pump up Trout and we bash guys like Cahill and Harvey. There’s nothing wrong with that. None of this stuff should be taken seriously. 

Then stop constantly being the asshole uncle that eventually gets uninvited to family gatherings. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Clod telling someone they look like an idiot for the way they post is pretty swell. 

I still regard Lou as one of my favorite posters. He doesn’t take any of this stuff serious. He’s Mexican so It’s obvious that my wife is somehow related to him so he’s family.

Edited by Calzone 2