• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aaron Boone blasts the homeplate umpire

Chuck

First, this looks staged.  When have you ever seen anything with that many hot mics?
Second, why was he allowed to rant on for so long?  I dont think it was an accident that a young ump was back there as most would not have let him do that. 
Third... its the Yanks of course, lol 

18 hours ago, eligrba said:

Umpire looks like he is in college. I would be impressed if Boone said that to Angel Hernandez.

It was his 5th ever game umped at this level. Total rookie, which is probably why Boone was going for the disappointed dad rant. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

First, this looks staged.  When have you ever seen anything with that many hot mics?
Second, why was he allowed to rant on for so long?  I dont think it was an accident that a young ump was back there as most would not have let him do that. 
Third... its the Yanks of course, lol 

not everything in life is rigged

9 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

So explain how this 'staging' worked, and who all was in on it.  

... pass, i could give you a powerpoint with charts and youd still just ask for something else.  How about we just agree that i can think it was, and you can think it wasnt, and just let it go. 

23 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah, these stages, or works, sound good on a message board - until you have to explain who all is in on it, how they planned and executed, and their motivation for doing so.  They fall apart quickly after that.

so no agreement then... ok, lol