• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros 7/7/2019

Just now, CaliAngel said:

I agree.

It's much better to hit right into the shift with a guy on third than bunt to the left side and get a base hit while scoring a run. Great philosophy thanks. 

You've been gone for a while. What made you decide to return and make an ass of yourself again?

8 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Man Tyler White is freaking fat. And not even an athletic fat. It’s like dad beer belly fat.

You want to see a fat slob? Look at CC in last nights Stankees game against Tampa Bay.

I can't believe anyone in the Stankee Organization lets him show up to pitch in a Stankee uniform with the way he looked. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

You want to see a fat slob? Look at CC in last nights Stankees game against Tampa Bay.

I can't believe anyone in the Stankee Organization lets him show up to pitch in a Stankee uniform with the way he looked. 

Oh yeah he’s really fat also. But he’s also a lot older then Tyler White. Imagine Tyler White at CC’s age. Good god he will be playing in a wheelchair.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

He went 7 innings and only gave up 3 runs. 

Nice chat.