• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bour

1 minute ago, Kody Mac said:

For him and Pujols. Pujols was on the Cardinals team that lost Darryl Kyle  

Yep. This is not a criticism, but I noticed Pujols wasn’t present for either the pre or post game news conferences. 

25 minutes ago, Kody Mac said:

He is. Not to hijack the thread topic though, I did see a tweet from a Dr. Jesse Morse saying he thinks La Stella probably broke his leg. Said it was likely a tibial plateau fracture. Idk how legit he is, but hopefully the scans come back negative today. 

Who? Has he seen the injury? If not, how the hell would he know?

3 hours ago, Kody Mac said:

He is. Not to hijack the thread topic though, I did see a tweet from a Dr. Jesse Morse saying he thinks La Stella probably broke his leg. Said it was likely a tibial plateau fracture. Idk how legit he is, but hopefully the scans come back negative today. 

When it rains it pours. Just deflating....

12 hours ago, Kody Mac said:

I don’t think Bour got enough credit for his at bat last night, so I decided to give him his own thread. To come off the bench like that on a 3-2 count and get a hit on the first pitch? Incredible. 

While you’re at it...

Ausmus clearly had to use Simmons to replace La Stella, but he also realized he had the bases loaded in a one-run game so he first used Bour to hit, then he put Simmons in  

It turned out to be a good move. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

While you’re at it...

Ausmus clearly had to use Simmons to replace La Stella, but he also realized he had the bases loaded in a one-run game so he first used Bour to hit, then he put Simmons in  

It turned out to be a good move. 

I didn't get that move. Considering what's happened, I'll give them all the benefit of the doubt, but Simmons is the type of hitter you want up in that situation. Bour is not.  He found a hole.  Smart hitting?

At first I thought it might be an emotional thing.... maybe Simmons indicated he wasnt ready to hit.... or Ausmus determined that.  Then, he pinch ran.  That's different than hitting. Still could've been an emotional thing. Glad it worked out.

1 minute ago, ScottT said:

I didn't get that move. Considering what's happened, I'll give them all the benefit of the doubt, but Simmons is the type of hitter you want up in that situation. Bour is not.  He found a hole.  Smart hitting?

At first I thought it might be an emotional thing.... maybe Simmons indicated he wasnt ready to hit.... or Ausmus determined that.  Then, he pinch ran.  That's different than hitting. Still could've been an emotional thing. Glad it worked out.

I think he was looking for the chance at a grand slam. Obviously he didn’t get that, but it worked. 

I just figured since it’s always the managers fault when a move doesn’t work that he should get credit when it does.