• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Today: Celebrating 15 years of unraveling Angels Baseball, one thread at a time

AngelsWin.com

On 6/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, PattyD22 said:

I used to be on the old AOL site years ago and somehow life got in the way of following Angel baseball on the ‘net.  

For some reason a couple months ago I just happened to come across your site Chuck and it’s been nothing but amazing.  

I felt I knew quite a bit about the Angels after attending games for so long but I found out I didn’t know squat after reading what the staff and the experienced posters here post.  It’s simply amazing and I hope to be able to meet a few of the posters some day at a game or at a future fan fest.

Congratulations on 15 years and keep up the great work.

@PattyD22, I cannot think of a better endorsement. I really appreciate the feedback and kind words. ?

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, Chuckster70 said:

@PattyD22, I cannot think of a better endorsement. I really appreciate the feedback and kind words. ?

That’s @PattyD22 holding up the letter D. Got to meet some of his family. Nice group of fans. Ohtani hit a jack that night. It was Japan Day at the stadium so it was a nice evening.

A4CB5E29-8106-4AD8-9B67-9F9B03A43D2D.jpeg

Edited by Calzone 2

• Chuck unpinned this topic

I'm unpinning this as we approach year 16. 

The 15th anniversary of AngelsWin.com wasn't that great in terms of the loss of Skaggs, the awful W/L record and a terrible manager, though we did get a new upgrade to the website and forum and things are starting to look good for the team before the 2019 calendar year closes. 

So here's to the 16th year of AngelsWin.com's birth. 

happy hour drinking GIF