• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

9 hours ago, Don said:

The picture appears to be from Omaha as well. I can assure you that they give zero fucks about anything not related to the Cornhuskers or eating Runzas out of each others’ b-holes there.

This reminded me of years ago only time I had been to Kansas I was on some contract work just outside Lawrence and around 2:30pm everyone started packing up and I was just still doing what they sent me there for and some guy yells lets go. Basketball was starting and off to the bar everyone went. I don't remember anything after the strip club and the loose meat sandwich. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

This reminded me of years ago only time I had been to Kansas I was on some contract work just outside Lawrence and around 2:30pm everyone started packing up and I was just still doing what they sent me there for and some guy yells lets go. Basketball was starting and off to the bar everyone went. I don't remember anything after the strip club and the loose meat sandwich. 

Basketball and fags are synonymous with ku

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

That's your neck of the woods. You should just come out instead of paining yourself with denying who you are.  

I mean I didn’t leave the queerest state in America to live. In the queer capitol of Texas. Unfortunately I can’t move to backwoods South Carolina but I did choose Platte county Mo over queer Kansas. It seems you needed something to remind you of home 

I thought walls don’t work?

Capitol perimeter fence erected after January 6 riot will be reinstalled ahead of Biden's State of the Union as the truckers' Freedom Convoy heads for Washington

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10533055/Capitol-fence-reinstalled-ahead-Bidens-State-Union-trucker-convoy-heads-DC.html

Saturday

February 2022

10:00 AM

Official Schedule

The President and The Vice President participate in a secure call with their national security team to discuss the latest developments in Ukraine and Russia’s premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified attack

Since you guys are interested in his schedule.

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Saturday

February 2022

10:00 AM

Official Schedule

The President and The Vice President participate in a secure call with their national security team to discuss the latest developments in Ukraine and Russia’s premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified attack

Since you guys are interested in his schedule.

Rob Lowe Football GIF by SoFi