• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Royals (6/4/2018)

Chuck

4 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

And it wasn’t a serious answer, calm the F*ck down.  I don’t have a problem.  Not sure if that was a serious question or not.  If it wasn’t then my bad.  I am glad you enjoyed the win this time.  You’ve come a long way.  Remember that one time when you couldn’t enjoy the win because they didn’t win good enough?  Take care missy.  

Because I was frustrated with how the team played in a win like a freaking month ago? Lol

No  it’s not that... it’s that every single night you have something to say about every single post. And the funny part is you don’t post all game long until the end of the game and then decide to nit pick on everybody venting. Your schtick is old, and I thought after explaining  yourself in a dm last night you might kick back a little but no... same shit different day. 

5 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Because I was frustrated with how the team played in a win like a freaking month ago? Lol

No  it’s not that... it’s that every single night you have something to say about every single post. And the funny part is you don’t post all game long until the end of the game and then decide to nit pick on everybody venting. Your schtick is old, and I thought after explaining  yourself in a dm last night you might kick back a little but no... same shit different day. 

Dude I post all night long in every thread.  I didn’t post a lot in the game day thread tonight because I was reading up on our draft.  I’m guessing you are the only one that would accuse me of not posting enough.   I wasn’t talking to you, you took exception to a joke post I made to Nando, someone who has been posting here for probably a decade with me.  If you want to have a problem with me that’s up to you, I obviously won’t back down.  You could simply put me on ignore genius and save yourself the grief my presence causes you.   

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Dude I post all night long in every thread.  I didn’t post a lot in the game day thread tonight because I was reading up on our draft.  I’m guessing you are the only one that would accuse me of not posting enough.   I wasn’t talking to you, you took exception to a joke post I made to Nando, someone who has been posting here for probably a decade with me.  If you want to have a problem with me that’s up to you, I obviously won’t back down.  You could simply put me on ignore genius and save yourself the grief my presence causes you.   

That would cause someone to lose over half the content of the forum.

7 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Well the bullpen did go 4 1/3 innings with that one run, and gave up 3 in like 10 innings against the Rangers. 

Some of it is just getting used to the fact that bullpens are more involved in games, including the scoring parts.

The bullpen hasn’t has horrible stats for the most part,   It’s what they have done late in games that has been the big issue.

Last night was a start, holding them scoreless in the 8th-9th innings with just one baserunner.