• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Today: It's Time for MLB to Expand to Las Vegas

18 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I love Las Vegas.

But I don't want to go to a baseball game there.

Not even if you had to for work? 

That brings up an interesting question, since you have to watch so many games in so many stadiums for your job... Where would you want to watch a game as a fan? 

On 5/16/2018 at 6:39 PM, Dave Saltzer said:

Not even if you had to for work? 

That brings up an interesting question, since you have to watch so many games in so many stadiums for your job... Where would you want to watch a game as a fan? 

I would like to go to Vegas instead of, say Arlington, because then I’d enjoy myself more when I wasn’t working. 

But if I didn’t have to work, I wouldn’t want to go a baseball game in Vegas. 

As for the second question, that’s tough. There are a lot of ballparks I love. My favorite is San Francisco, but I’ve also been there as a fan and the fan experience isn’t great because it’s super crowded and expensive. (At least it was.)

Seattle, Minnesota, Colorado, San Diego. Those are all up there too. 

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I would like to go to Vegas instead of, say Arlington, because then I’d enjoy myself more when I wasn’t working. 

But if I didn’t have to work, I wouldn’t want to go a baseball game in Vegas. 

As for the second question, that’s tough. There are a lot of ballparks I love. My favorite is San Francisco, but I’ve also been there as a fan and the fan experience isn’t great because it’s super crowded and expensive. (At least it was.)

Seattle, Minnesota, Colorado, San Diego. Those are all up there too. 

My boys are getting old enough that we are starting to talk about going to see other stadiums, and I'm always interested in different insights as to which I should (or should) not start off with them. Seattle would be fun, and would make for a good trip. We could add in a road trip around the Olympic Peninsula, which is gorgeous or head out towards the Cascades.