• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

...the hell?!

I get sick and tired of the that person has/is __________ so crimes are ok/we won't prosecute.  There are some crimes that there should be no excuse for.  Murder/attempted and rape being two of them.  I don't give a shit if this is a kid or they have autism.  They should get the chair to thin out the herd and get the gene pool out.

Oldie but goodie. I never came accross either of these two, but their gang was real well known in the 90s when i was a youngster. Ran into them a few times, watched them shoot up a few guys at a gas station in front of about 30 people once.

Ive mentioned it on here before. Sometimes theres kids out there who are bad, and wont get better. Ive arrested a few over the years that are pure killers.

On 11/28/2017 at 9:43 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Oldie but goodie. I never came accross either of these two, but their gang was real well known in the 90s when i was a youngster. Ran into them a few times, watched them shoot up a few guys at a gas station in front of about 30 people once.

Ive mentioned it on here before. Sometimes theres kids out there who are bad, and wont get better. Ive arrested a few over the years that are pure killers.

Hey TORS, did you happen to respond to a call the other night about a suspicious car pulling into peoples' driveways, about 9:40 p.m.?