• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

So would an ar 15 with 6 30 round magazines have saved his life? 

It's hard to say whether or not Reginald Denny would still be alive if he had an AR-15 with 280 rounds that day. 

Although I suppose we could just ask him because he isn't dead. 

The fact remains that most libs don’t give a damn about other peoples kids being shot. Schools concern libs because it may effect their kids. Gun restrictions don’t effect criminals but they do prevent law abiding citizens from protecting their families. Shit just about every city had a blm/ antifa riot that resulted in an innocent person being killed by a mob. The lefts response was refusing to call in the national guard or the feds. Instead they handed over innocent lives and personal property to the leftist mobs. Liberal support for lawlessness is a major reason that Americans should continue to arm themselves to the fullest. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's hard to say whether or not Reginald Denny would still be alive if he had an AR-15 with 280 rounds that day. 

Well I’m glad he lived but he certainly could have avoided being beat  to a pulp

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Well I’m glad he lived but he certainly could have avoided being beat  to a pulp

Well at least you can sleep well tonight knowing that a man whose name you didn't know, whose fate you couldn't be bothered to even look up could be used for a whatabout argument to why it's perfectly normal for an 18 year to own an AR-15 with 210 bullets and kill a bunch of elementary kids. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uvalde-residents-voice-frustration-over-shooting-response-11653588161

So according to the timeline outlined by the Texas department of public safety the guy was outside the school for 12 minutes before he went in. He fired at people across the street at a funeral home which led to someone calling the cops, hopped a fence and made his way into the school.  He exchanged gunfire with cops who arrived then locked himself in the classroom and killed those kids and teachers.  

Those cops sat outside for an hour until the border patrol tactical team went in and killed him.  The guy was absolutely a threat and they should have gone in. Maybe TORS can chime in and correct me but I can’t imagine anything procedure wise says to not go in and stand down for an hour. They had to have heard him shooting in the school. 

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Well at least you can sleep well tonight knowing that a man whose name you didn't know, whose fate you couldn't be bothered to even look up could be used for a whatabout argument to why it's perfectly normal for an 18 year to own an AR-15 with 210 bullets and kill a bunch of elementary kids. 

Yes because a gun is used to deter a crime between 500k-2.5 million times a year. That’s coming from the cdc which isn’t pro gun. We average 2-3 home  break ins a minute. I’m all for protecting kids but laws alone will not prevent criminals from obtaining guns. Our schools will remain soft targets as long as we continue to provide inadequate security. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes because a gun is used to deter a crime between 500k-2.5 million times a year. That’s coming from the cdc which isn’t pro gun. We average 2-3 home  break ins a minute. I’m all for protecting kids but laws alone will not prevent criminals from obtaining guns. Our schools will remain soft targets as long as we continue to provide inadequate security. 

The school had adequate security. At least they thought they did until they realized the 18 year old shooter had an AR-15 with 7 clips of 30 rounds. 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

The school had adequate security. At least they thought they did until they realized the 18 year old shooter had an AR-15 with 7 clips of 30 rounds. 

That’s the exact reason we need to fully arm our security. It’s naive to place our kids security  on an ar 15 ban. It’s obvious the school and police lacked the courage and knowledge to prevent this attack.  A sick individual who was willing to kill 20 people isnt afraid to buy a gun illegally. So we ban ar 15s and the kid showed up with a couple 9mms and murders  10 kids. That isn’t an acceptable outcome . We spend billions of dollars defending countries around the world. We have the means and the capabilities to better protect our kids.  I’m not totally opposed to some gun restrictions but there needs to be professional security in our schools. Every school I’ve seen has mall cops or some fatass local cop. We also have to get tough on crime. Any gun ban is going to embolden criminals. The dems need to meet us half way and stop pandering to criminal behavior 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

You would have to imagine if Reginald Denny went Davey Crockett and tried to turn his lorry into a “white man’s last stand” that he would have inflicted some decent damage but they would have eventually paraded his dead body around the streets of Mogadishu. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

You would have to imagine if Reginald Denny went Davey Crockett and tried to turn his lorry into a “white man’s last stand” that he would have inflicted some decent damage but they would have eventually paraded his dead body around the streets of Mogadishu. 

You turned ingin euopean didn’t ya?

Just now, Lhalo said:

You turned ingin euopean didn’t ya?

I think after all the euros run over by Muslims in lorries I’m entitled to use that word without judgment.  Especially during a conversation about homicidal lunatics.

Just now, cals said:

I think after all the euros run over by Muslims in lorries I’m entitled to use that word without judgment.  Especially during a conversation about homicidal lunatics.

I want to visit the Christmas markets in Germany one of these years. Hopefully the Muslim invasion hasn’t completely ruined them yet. 

Yes, yes I know… Doner kebobs. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Don’t arm yourselves for protection. Rely on the police. 

Yes because the man who made fun of those following COVID restrictions yet had a trunk full of masks and when infected with COVID called all the local hospitals for the antidote despite being low risk and having a less dangerous variant is someone we can undoubtedly rely on when faced with an actual life or death situation to step up and act with undeterred courage.  

❤️ You Larry.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I want to visit the Christmas markets in Germany one of these years. Hopefully the Muslim invasion hasn’t completely ruined them yet. 

Yes, yes I know… Doner kebobs. 

They’re still fantastic.  Unless Mohammad in a lorry finds you.

Just now, Lhalo said:

That reminds me of the Waukesha Christmas parade here in the states as well. 6 dead and 62 hurt with a racist drug addict intent on killing white people with his Ford Escape. You never here about that tragedy anymore. 

People don't even talk about Columbine anymore.