• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. White Sox 9/27/2017

30 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

I will say this. Getting eliminated sucks, but that was one of the more beautiful left handed swings I've seen in a while. Delmonico is real.

Who the hell is he, and how high was he ranked amongst MLB prospects?

Took him 6 years to get to the bigs.

Dude never hit over 17 HRs in a minor league season, yet has 8 MLB HRs in 130 at bats?? ?

8 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

What the fuck is a Nick Delmonico??????

Who the fuck is he????

5 hits and 6 rbis in the 3 games?

I'm sick and tired of him already!!!

Embarrassing losing twice to that team!!!!!!!

Great rant.

And tomorrow it's Bud Norris and a bunch of scrubs. I would expect almost everybody to be resting. So maybe three losses.

You know, this whole thing about "making the playoffs" should have a qualifier. Twins need to win a one-game wild card play-in to get to an actual playoff series. I'll be shocked if they beat the Yankees, who are 20 games over .500 at home and playing very well right now.

If they do win, all power to them.

Edited by fan_since79

2 hours ago, TSD said:

OK Pollyanna.  What's your Trout excuse du jour?  Is he getting squeezed today, or just unlucky.  September is historically his worst month and this year is no exception. Gets kind of old for a guy making over 30million.

You said that he "goes to keep every September". Check his slash lines in the month of September in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 for me. And yes, that strikeout in like the 8th inning was stupid. Blind ump.

35 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

You know, this whole thing about "making the playoffs" should have a qualifier. Twins need to win a one-game wild card play-in to get to an actual playoff series. I'll be shocked if they beat the Yankees, who are 20 games over .500 at home and playing very well right now.

If they do win, all power to them.

I still hate the Yankees, and no matter what, I'll root against them.

I don't get the same satisfaction as when Steinbrenner was alive, but watching them lose, makes me feel good!