• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Dodgers FYI

Dodgers president feels for fans

The Dodgers' president said Wednesday that the team's paying customers deserve a better on-field product than they've seen so far. 

But Kasten said he is aware that the fan base's renewed enthusiasm could wane if the last-place Dodgers maintain their current form.

"We're running a business and the business involves satisfying your customers," Kasten said. "It's job one on day one. It's always that. I'm always mindful."

The owners share the fans' pain, Kasten said.

"We're as disappointed as any fans are about the slow start and the difficulty we've had so far," Kasten said. "I'm expecting it to turn around and I'm looking forward to it, because nights like the ones we've had in the last couple weeks are tough for all of us."

However, the owners don't appear to be in panic mode, as Kasten said he doesn't expect them to make any significant changes in player or management personnel any time soon.

Dipoto should just cut and paste replacing Dodgers with Angels and Kasten with Dipoto.