• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Following the angels account on Twitter

Schildog

Being based in Austin now I follow the angels on Twitter more than I watch now. Time difference and life get in the way. 

The last tweet I saw before the fucking rally monkey popped up on my timeline was 10-6. Why can't whomever is running this account ever let us know the opponents score runs?

It's infuriating to see oh it's 10-6 Angels to wtf the rally monkey has made its way out. #gfyangelstwitter

4 hours ago, Schildog said:

Being based in Austin now I follow the angels on Twitter more than I watch now. Time difference and life get in the way. 

The last tweet I saw before the fucking rally monkey popped up on my timeline was 10-6. Why can't whomever is running this account ever let us know the opponents score runs?

It's infuriating to see oh it's 10-6 Angels to wtf the rally monkey has made its way out. #gfyangelstwitter

GDT here for the latest score or in game happenings, @Schildog

I gave up on following Twitter during the game. Only check in for news updates before and after games..

40 minutes ago, TroutBaseball said:

With Twitter's new algorithm there's no point in checking Twitter for live game updates. Better just to download the MLB app and set up notifications.

Also, Twitter's decision to show me every political post every single one of my follows decides to like sucks.   

Yep.