• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels' Garrett Richards: Will undergo exam Monday

Chuck

11 hours ago, vlad27 said:

Should've just got the Tommy John and been on his way to recovery like Heaney is - I'll bet he ends up having the surgery this offseason - such a bummer for us but especially for him - again I hope I'm wrong 

His nerve damage is unrelated to his torn ligament. What makes you think having had Tommy John surgery would have prevented the nerve damage in his bicep?

6 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

His nerve damage is unrelated to his torn ligament. What makes you think having had Tommy John surgery would have prevented the nerve damage in his bicep?

I don't get it either.  I understand that we're somewhat shell shocked with all the injuries, but the two conditions are unrelated.

13 hours ago, vlad27 said:

Should've just got the tommy John and been on his way to recovery like Heaney is - I'll bet he ends up having the surgery this offseason - such a bummer for us but especially for him - again I hope I'm wrong 

Michael Pineda looks like he's headed to visit Tommy John. 

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yep and it will be all his fault for being hurt

Well it could be worse. The injury could've happened after he signed a lucrative contract. I think he's damaged goods. I think he changed his mechanics to protect his torn ligament and that did something to his bicep. It's sucks for him and the Angels. 

2 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Well it could be worse. The injury could've happened after he signed a lucrative contract. I think he's damaged goods. I think he changed his mechanics to protect his torn ligament and that did something to his bicep. It's sucks for him and the Angels. 

Or he got hurt and it's unrelated.