• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: Gubi Tuesday Angels@Dodgers No Maybin

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Does Sosh ignore this information?  Chavez should be a 5 inning pitcher.  Period.  Let the good pitchers from the bullpen do their job.

That's all well and good until this happens every game.  You can't use four innings of bullpen every single game.  Chavez allowed 3 hits tonight.  We lead the league in the lowest percent of inherited runners scoring.  Tonight Alvarez/Scioscia blew it.  

Just now, Stradling said:

That's all well and good until this happens every game.  You can't use four innings of bullpen every single game.  Chavez allowed 3 hits tonight.  We lead the league in the lowest percent of inherited runners scoring.  Tonight Alvarez/Scioscia blew it.  

Angel pitchers are going further in the game than they did earlier in the season, so it wouldn't be needed every night.  My main point is that Chavez the third and fourth time through the line-up is simply horrible.  That said, I understand your point.  We just gotta hope Shoe and Skaggs make it back soon so Chavez can go to the bullpen where he'll be better used.

Just now, VariousCrap said:

Angel pitchers are going further in the game than they did earlier in the season, so it wouldn't be needed every night.  My main point is that Chavez the third and fourth time through the line-up is simply horrible.  That said, I understand your point.  We just gotta hope Shoe and Skaggs make it back soon so Chavez can go to the bullpen where he'll be better used.

How many seven or eight inning games have you seen this year?  10 or so days ago we had a stretch of 3,4,5,5 inning starts in a 4 game span.  So it's not really getting better.  

4 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

There will be tons of Dodgers fans at Angels Stadium tomorrow night. 

I quit going to those games when I lived down there, especially when the halo's were going bad, and the Doggies were good.

Some messed up shit goes on at those games...unless you're in the Diamond club or a suite, steer clear of the big A the next 2 games..

31 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I'm blaming Pujols and Maybin. 

7 hours ago, CALZONE said:

There will be tons of Dodgers fans at Angels Stadium tomorrow night. 

Season seat holders can't resist but to sell and make a profit against the dogs, sox, yanks

i don't blame them bc most games they're selling them and I'm buying them for under $10 bucks while moving up and seating in the field level. 

2 hours ago, nando714 said:

Season seat holders can't resist but to sell and make a profit against the dogs, sox, yanks

i don't blame them bc most games they're selling them and I'm buying them for under $10 bucks while moving up and seating in the field level. 

With no Mike Trout and if there's no bobblehead giveaway the fans could give a hoot about the games.

I watched a segment about that young Japanese baseball star on 60 Minutes and it clearly showed how much passion for baseball the Japanese fans have. 

I think they need to bring back the roids and juiced baseballs because many of these games are true yawners. 

16 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

With no Mike Trout and if there's no bobblehead giveaway the fans could give a hoot about the games.

I watched a segment about that young Japanese baseball star on 60 Minutes and it clearly showed how much passion for baseball the Japanese fans have. 

I think they need to bring back the roids and juiced baseballs because many of these games are true yawners. 

The juiced balls are back ... pay attention 

8 hours ago, nando714 said:

It's too bad Dodger fans don't reciprocate.

The Dodgers get true home games against the Angels. but I almost feel as though the Angels average only about 72 home games a year and nine neutral sight games when the Dodgers. Red Sox and Yanks come to town.;