• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Matt Harvey

45 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Harvey — who makes $5.1 million and is 2-2 with a 5.14 ERA this season — rolled up on the velvet rope club “with his boys” at about 1 a.m. and settled into a private table, the sources said.

The star pitcher threw back a triple play of top-shelf booze, including Armand de Brignac “Ace of Spades” Champagne, Don Julio 1942 tequila and Belvedere vodka, witnesses said.

Harvey and his entourage kept to themselves until leaving the West 17th Street club, sources said.

Ha. Did anyone really buy his golf outing and a migraine story? 

That's why the Mets sent people to his house at 10pm 

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Of course he was out after curfew... that's when Batman does his best work. Duh!  I'm sure he also defines "partying" as roughing up the bad guys.  Sheesh. This is the thanks he gets for watching over Gotham?

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Ha. Did anyone really buy his golf outing and a migraine story? 

That's why the Mets sent people to his house at 10pm 

Man..  I would love to hear what @Jeff Fletcher thinks about this leak...    I have a hard time believing the Mets didn't leak this, and it's likely step one in trying to get the fan-base to be okay with them moving him.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

I bet there was a party going on at Harvey's place when the Mets guys showed up.  They walked in on hookers, blow and Harvey's entourage swinging from the rafters. 

Harvey hooked them up and the FO was none the wiser.

So a typical night for Charlie Sheen than?

I guess he got dumped by Adriana Lima

Brazilian girls are worse than guys, in that they are known to sleep with dudes whom they have 0 feelings for. Having lived jn Brazil, I can say that it's fantastic so as long as you don't catch feelings.  Rookie mistake Matt Harvey, he shoulda called Jeter on that 

http://deadspin.com/page-six-matt-harvey-missed-game-because-he-was-sad-ab-1795073956