• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Went to Yankee Stadium in Angels gear

1 hour ago, FabulousFabregas said:

A few days ago I wore Angels gear to a Yankees game, nobody said anything to me.  I asked a Yankee fan why he thought nobody ribbed me for it, and he said its because how terrible the team is, and that Trout would sign with the Yankees in a few years.

I have sat in Yankee stadium in Angels gear, they couldn't care less. 

7 hours ago, FabulousFabregas said:

A few days ago I wore Angels gear to a Yankees game, nobody said anything to me.  I asked a Yankee fan why he thought nobody ribbed me for it, and he said its because how terrible the team is, and that Trout would sign with the Yankees in a few years.

Maybe it was because of the jersey you were wearing.

IMG_6106.PNG

The only time I have been to Yankee Stadium was about 10 years ago and sat in the nose bleed seats.  There were filled with locals and had a great time talking with a life-long New Yorker who sat next to us.  The people that make the experience and not the stadium.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

The only time I've ever been overwhelmed and outnumbered by Yankee fans giving me grief about my Angels gear was at the Big A

I was a mini celebrity in Yankee stadium when I was there. 

The drunker I got, the more I mocked their accents. 

Eventually, my wife HAD to get me back on the subway to get to the hotel.

Looking at the pictures I took was hilarious.... 

I was at the game where AROD hit a walkoff home run, or Granny against the Indians? In "06" or "07"? 

Hard to remember anymore?...

I remember my wife getting walking directions at the front desk on the Hotel, & two bellhops were staring at me from across the lobby before the game.

One of them said to me: You sittin in the Bleachers? 

I said: No.... But I ain't worried about it!................

They said nothing else.

Everyone should go to Yankee Stadium in Angels gear at least ONCE!

I had a blast!