• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeff Sessions is the worst

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-sitting-island-jeff-sessions-dismisses-hawaii-courts-travel-ban-ruling-194034136.html

While I don't agree with the judges decision, I think Sessions' comment about this shows just how dumb he is and that he is the worst of Trump's cabinet picks.

Who do you think is the worst pick?

No, it is not. Sorry guys but Sessions and others like him aren't stupid rubes that moved up in a political arena out of blind chance. This guy is dangerously intelligent, more so than what you get from selected sound bites.

Yes, he disrespectful of Hawaii and it's place in the union but on the other hand his point is a presidential order isn't to be picked over by every district judge across the Nation to suit their own politics. This doesn't create a checks and balances system, it just creates a never ending fillibuster from the bottom of the judicial pecking order.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

In this specific case tough, I'm going to agree with you in regards to Sessions. He isn't dumb, he is throwback southern racist who has the ability to do tremendous damage in his role has the head of the US Justice Department. 

Isn't this really a bigoted comment?  What makes him a racist?

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Am I a bigot for pointing out he was denied a federal judgeship in large part because he was deemed to be a racist? Ok.

To me "southern racist" is a bigoted comment.  Regardless, what evidence was used to make that determination in that denial?

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Judges are not supposed to be applying personal politics to their rulings. That interferes with the entire checks and balances process.

I must have had it backward.  I thought judges were there to make sure there is a checks and balances process and you can't just do whatever suits your political agenda....or in this case do whatever the fuck you want to get a rah-rah at your next pep rally. 

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The judiciary checks and balances needs to start with applying law, not, I'm a Democrat so fuck the Orange Julius Caeser let's see if we can detail everything he does. 

Dude, everything in his executive orders right now is to overturn anything Obama ever did and the last 8 years of GOP was fuck the Kenyan Muslim let's see if we can detail everything he does.  Don't be mad, we just went from black to orange and it is the same circle jerk. 

There is a well documented hearing outlining his history when he was rejected by the Senate because of his history of racist comments and pursuit of racially motivated voting fraud cases, it certainly doesn't need to be recounted here...again.