• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

Only 2 more years before I can get the hell out of this shithole

You really shouldn't call your parent's basement a shit hole. I'm sure they are doing the best they can especially with having to carry their deadbeat son well beyond the age he should have moved out. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

You really shouldn't call your parent's basement a shit hole. I'm sure they are doing the best they can especially with having to carry their deadbeat son well beyond the age he should have moved out. 

You're so retarded it's heartbreaking.  You truly don't know shit about how the world works.  Very little of Gen Z can afford to move out in this state because of scumbags like Newsom and the policies that retards like you continue to vote for.  I'm 23 and none of my friends who are similarly aged can afford to live on their own despite the fact that they're starting their careers. 

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

You're so retarded it's heartbreaking.  You truly don't know shit about how the world works.  Very little of Gen Z can afford to move out in this state because of scumbags like Newsom and the policies that retards like you continue to vote for.  I'm 23 and none of my friends who are similarly aged can afford to live on their own despite the fact that they're starting their careers. 

If excuses had a monetary value you probably could have moved out a long time ago. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

If excuses had a monetary value you probably could have moved out a long time ago. 

What age do you plan on kicking out that son of yours that you threw a legendary tantrum to the mods over someone criticizing him, or was it your parenting?

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

What age do you plan on kicking out that son of yours that you threw a legendary tantrum to the mods over someone criticizing him, or was it your parenting?

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

25 minutes ago, mmc said:

You sound like a victim.  It is all making sense now.  Have you thought of starting a group, Victims for the Biggest Victim. 

30 minutes ago, mmc said:

You sound so much like @Taylor it’s scary.

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You sound like a victim.  It is all making sense now.  Have you thought of starting a group, Victims for the Biggest Victim. 

Except unlike someone with a victim complex I don’t expect anyone to bail me or anyone else out of this, I’m just simply going to move elsewhere

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I do.

You are the only one I remember making a comment about my son but I never reported you to the mods. 

In all the years I've posted on Chuck's boards I've reported exactly two people. Blarg because he is a mod I was pointing out his hypocrisy and I reported myself a couple times. 

Edited by St1ck

Just now, St1ck said:

You are the only one I remember making a comment about my son by I never reported you to the mods. 

In all the years I've posted on Chuck's boards I've reported exactly two people. Blarg because he is a mod I was pointing out his hypocrisy and I reported myself a couple times. 

Tank cleaned up your tantrum for us on the main board.

Just now, Lhalo said:

Tank cleaned up your tantrum for us on the main board.

That was after you called my deceased father a retard. Again I didn't report you to the mods I made a comment toward you. 

I am in the never reported anyone club.  

On 1/3/2024 at 12:35 PM, St1ck said:

You are the only one I remember making a comment about my son but I never reported you to the mods. 

Self reporting is an act that does not bring shame.  You are innocent imo.