• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’ll take that as a yes. 

I received my 20th COVID booster shot in the basement today. I don’t leave the basement except to go to work and make sure to triple mask before leaving the house. Being deprived of all interaction and activity has been rough for 3 years, but safety first. I’m sure you understand. Remember when you panicked and lined up every possible treatment available to you for what you believed to be a cold? That was rational and you are safer for it. Stay safe out there.

27 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

I received my 20th COVID booster shot in the basement today. I don’t leave the basement except to go to work and make sure to triple mask before leaving the house. Being deprived of all interaction and activity has been rough for 3 years, but safety first. I’m sure you understand. Remember when you panicked and lined up every possible treatment available to you for what you believed to be a cold? That was rational and you are safer for it. Stay safe out there.

The Howard Stern plan 

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Leave him alone! It’s not his fault someone assaulted him and then locked his hand in a tanning booth 

Naw, look I dated a Mexican chick before my wife.  They’re often quite hot.  

Obviously the down side is you get children with hands that look like this.

2F5D5D8E-CCA2-4A3F-9B31-047D94615F1F.jpeg

Is it worth it?  That’s a decision every white dude banging a Mexican has to figure out.  Do you like brown nipples enough to curse your lineage for multiple generations?  

For me it is was an easy “no”.  But I don’t judge.

• 2 weeks later...