• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Undecided Voter? Bulls**t! Who are you voting for?

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

This is one of my favorite lines.

What if the person who votes for Johnson would otherwise vote for Hillary?  Then isn't a vote for Johnson a vote for Trump?

Please let me clarify that statement. My vote for Johnson would be a vote for Hillary, and I will not do that. 

On 10/27/2016 at 7:49 AM, Geoff said:

Polls are anonymous.  We've all be discussing (arguing) for and against certain people and policies for over a year now.  Time to state your pick. 

Polls do not have to be anonymous. There is a setting to make votes public. 

On 10/28/2016 at 10:35 AM, Jim said:

For me it's about the Supreme Court. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary, so I won't do that. 

The Donald gets my vote.

This is my biggest reason in voting for Trump. 

That and we're not getting a career politician in office. I think he's going to bring the best change that anyone on the ballot can offer. 

Also the Republican party is dying. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-party system by the next election. The current crop of Republicans aside from Trump over the past couple decades have been shit. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

The current crop of Republicans aside from Trump over the past couple decades have been shit. 

You say that with the benefit of hindsight on all but Trump. Trump could be absolute garbage for all you know with that in mind and given how little he's actually revealed when it comes to his possible policies.

12 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

You say that with the benefit of hindsight on all but Trump. Trump could be absolute garbage for all you know with that in mind and given how little he's actually revealed when it comes to his possible policies.

He could be absolute garbage, but we all know Clinton will be a steaming pile of dogshit and ultimately ruin our country. 

54 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'm sure he'll fit well on your classroom wall and will be consistent with those you would want your students to aspire to be like. 

Good try, Rally, but that's not going to resonate. With all due respect to Tank, he thinks that the conspiracy theories about Bill and Hillary hiring hitmen might be true. One has to really want to believe it has merit if they aren't outright dismissing it as crazy talk. This may catch fire just like birtherism.

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Good try, Rally, but that's not going to resonate. With all due respect to Tank, he thinks that the conspiracy theories about Bill and Hillary hiring hitmen might be true. One has to really want to believe it has merit if they aren't outright dismissing it as crazy talk. This may catch fire just like birtherism.

Which inspirational Trump quote will be above the chalk board? I sure hope it's the one about pussy grabbing.

25 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

accidental suicides and suspicious car accidents have gone up xx% since 1992.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I'm sure he'll fit well on your classroom wall and will be consistent with those you would want your students to aspire to be like. 

the only portraits i have up on my walls now are MLK jr., Mike Trout, and Jonathan Quick. Glad for my students to be like any of them.