• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016-17 College Basketball thread

• 2 weeks later...

the defense has been much better than it was earlier in the season. 

credit goes to Alford for changing schemes, including the way we're defending the pick-and-roll and mixing in the 3-2 defense with Ball at the top. 

it's damn hard to win it all when you're best players are freshmen, however. 

NC is looking like the team to beat, imo.  

Oh, and thanks for nothing, rally. 

On December 15, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Angel Oracle said:

It was UCSB, but it was yet another 40 pt. beat down by the 2nd ranked Bruins, while playing without their starting center Welsh.

hey, a few days ago I was thinking back to when we signed Welsh" I recall you guys signed a center that year that you claimed was much better. For the life of me, I can't recall who that player was.  

On October 4, 2016 at 9:33 AM, nando714 said:

USC is a basketball school

I agree

wtf happened? first I heard you were up by double digits with 5 mins left so I turned on the game.  When you were still up by 6 with about 30 seconds to go, I turned it off and went back to my book.  

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I agree

wtf happened? first I heard you were up by double digits with 5 mins left so I turned on the game.  When you were still up by 6 with about 30 seconds to go, I turned it off and went back to my book.  

Epic fail. 

This team doesn't belong in the tourney but the bubble is weak so they're probably in with a couple more wins and a w in the PAC tourney 

3 hours ago, nando714 said:

Epic fail. 

This team doesn't belong in the tourney but the bubble is weak so they're probably in with a couple more wins and a w in the PAC tourney 

they should win their next 2. even if they only win 1 they should be in. sure they've lost 4 games recently, but 3 of them were to us, Oregon and Arizona. 

the key for bubble teams is that teams that are already a lock for a bid win their conference tournaments 

• 3 weeks later...
On February 25, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Lou said:

hey, a few days ago I was thinking back to when we signed Welsh" I recall you guys signed a center that year that you claimed was much better. For the life of me, I can't recall who that player was.  

AO?

On February 13, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Someone told me though (not Chuck's little birdie) that with money being pooled to keep Peterson there, that Romar may stay on beyond this season.

I agree