• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Presale Iphone 7 trade in options

gotbeer

FYI, for those looking to get the Iphone 7.  Some interesting options.

Verizon is offering a free* iPhone 7 deal, too

T-Mobile, Sprint Roll Out iPhone 7 Upgrade Program (TMUS, S)

As the Verizon article states.  This is kind of like a subsidy program.  What I have gleamed from Verizon is, it's a trade in.  So whatever value of your phone will be credited, and it may lead to a fully subsidised Iphone 7.  My guess is, only the highest end with max memory iphone 6s+ will reach this. 

Per Sprint, the interesting thing is, they include the Samsung Galaxy s7 and edge. 

T-Mobile is the one I looked at more closely, since one member of the family has an iphone.  You can trade in any 6 or 6+ model for a iPhone 7.  Note that if you have a max memory iPhone 6s+, it still only can be traded in for a iPhone 7.  You have to pay $120 extra spread over 2 years for the iPhone 7+.

Of course the big thing with all of these is they ding you on the tax.  But overall, if you have an iPhone 6 with 16 gb or even the 6+ with 16 gb, it might be worth it to trade in.  If you can handle the 2 year contract that is.