• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels stadium question

Glen

I've been to literally thousands of major league games. Grew up with season seats. At one point in the mid 80s I had been to every ML ballpark in America, and dozens of minor league parks.

I can tell you with absolute certainty, I've never had a helmet of nachos.

blech. (but if I did, I'd get them with extra synthetic guacamole.)  

l-35.jpg

4 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I've been to literally thousands of major league games. Grew up with season seats. At one point in the mid 80s I had been to every ML ballpark in America, and dozens of minor league parks.

I can tell you with absolute certainty, I've never had a helmet of nachos.

blech. (but if I did, I'd get them with extra synthetic guacamole.)  

l-35.jpg

I'd be blowing mud for days! 

On 8/15/2016 at 1:43 AM, CaliAngel said:

I have seen the helmet nachos, but overabundance of food grosses me the crap out. 

Ewwwwwww. It gets all cold and soggy after five minutes, and it's not like you'll ever finish it. And if you do it's all...germy and crap. *BLAAHG!!*

Just thinking about it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I would never order that!

Get a Togo's Pastrami and bring it into the park instead.

You should stay home more often.  Like a shut in amount of stay home. 

6 hours ago, JAHV76 said:

Was that when someone left a hot bbq behind their car I the stadium parking lot and it caught fire? What an idoit!

image.jpeg

the best part was the cop on horseback coming up behind Wicked as he's taking this pic and yelling at him over and over to get away from there or he was going to "take him in" 

for those of you who know Bryan, you realize why this is hilarious 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

image.jpeg

the best part was the cop on horseback coming up behind Wicked as he's taking this pic and yelling at him over and over to get away from there or he was going to "take him in" 

for those of you who know Bryan, you realize why this is hilarious 

my instagram filter game is strong. ha yeah that cop was so pissed, thinking i was ignoring him. 

finally i turn around im laughing. and the cop is furious and yelling at me like wtf?!  im like dude relax its the 90s, i have the right to war time photo journalism.

good thing he wasn't tazer-happy.

i think it was a new model mustang. pretty crazy. 

On 8/18/2016 at 10:33 PM, CaliAngel said:

^I actually think they put it under their car. Which is even dumber.

And you should get your tongue out of my ass.

Why are you letting him do that in the first place? 

Edited by Lou

9 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

its all a haze, but i think that night we ended up doing last call at the hottest bar in town that night - the Rio Vista in anaheim.

always an interesting crowd at that joint.

Hey Wicked, I've never been there, but when I hear hottest bar in Anaheim, I start getting visuals.