• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Really HATE the new Gameday format on MLB

Maybe it is just the way my laptop is formatting it, but in the last couple weeks, MLB seems to have made some changes that I hate. 

My biggest peeves are the fact that it doesnt display the full nine innings in the lines score at the top and I hate how you have to scroll through the lineups of each team instead of seeing the original nine players.

They have also forced one to scroll much more to see information that was used to be contained on a single frame.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

It beats having lousy radio coverage and basically no tv coverage and no internet growing up so if I was still awake I would have to call the OC Register Sportsline to see if they won the game.  Or wait to watch the 10 O'Clock news on channel 5.  

You can still access classic gameday (for how long is anybody's guess) by editing the following link. You'll need to modify the parts in caps.
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=YEAR_MONTH_DAY_VISITORSmlb_HOMEmlb_1&mode=classic

For the remainder of this season, year will be 2016, month will be 07, 08, 09 or 10, day will be 01-31.
Team abbreviations are:
AL East bal bos nya tba tor
AL Central cha cle det kca min
AL West ana hou oak sea tex
NL East atl mia nyn phi was
NL Central chn cin mil pit sln
NL West ari col lan sdn sfn